1. It is buried below the ground. The ground above the equipment can be used for greening or other land. There is no need to build a house, heating and insulation.
2. The secondary biological contact oxidation process adopts push flow biological contact oxidation, and its treatment effect is better than that of the fully mixed type or the two-stage series fully mixed biological contact oxidation tank. It is smaller than the activated sludge tank, has strong adaptability to water quality, good impact load resistance, stable effluent water quality, and does not cause sludge swelling. A new type of elastic three-dimensional filler is used in the tank, which has a large specific surface area, and the microorganisms can easily hang and remove the film. Under the same organic load condition, the removal rate of organic matter is high, and the solubility of oxygen in the air can be improved.
3. The biochemical tank adopts biological contact oxidation method. The volume load of the filler is relatively low, the microorganisms are at the stage of self-oxidation, and the mud production is small. It only needs to discharge the mud once in three months (90 days). Dehydrated into mud cakes for delivery).
4. The deodorization method of the buried domestic sewage treatment equipment is not only using conventional high-altitude exhaust, but also equipped with soil deodorization measures.
5. The entire equipment processing system is equipped with a fully automatic electrical control system and equipment fault alarm system, which is reliable in operation. Usually, no special person is required to manage, and only the equipment needs to be maintained and maintained in a timely manner.
Several usage methods of integrated sewage treatment equipment
1.Able to treat comprehensive wastewater from domestic systems and similar organic wastewater;
2, using glass steel, stainless steel structure, with excellent characteristics such as corrosion resistance, aging resistance, service life up to 50 years;
3. The whole set of equipment is simple in construction and easy to operate. All mechanical equipment is automatically controlled. All the equipment can be set below the ground surface.
Application scope of integrated sewage treatment equipment
1.Hotels, restaurants, nursing homes;
2.Residential communities, villages and market towns;
3.Stations, highway service areas, seaport terminals, ships;
4.Factory, mine, army, tourist spot, scenic spot;
5. Various industrial organic wastewater similar to domestic sewage, such as food industry.