First, the use of small sewage treatment equipment :
Small-scale industrial wastewater treatment technology has been widely used in water supply and drainage and wastewater treatment in recent years, and it can effectively remove light flocs that are difficult to settle in wastewater.
Second, the characteristics of small sewage treatment equipment :
1. Large processing capacity, high efficiency, and small footprint.
2. The technological process and equipment structure are simple, easy to use and maintain.
3. Can eliminate sludge swelling.
4. Aeration in water during air floatation has a significant effect on removing surfactants and odors in the water. At the same time, aeration increases the dissolved oxygen in the water and provides favorable conditions for subsequent treatment.
5. For water sources with low temperature, low turbidity, and many algae, the air flotation method can be used.
3. Working principle:
Pollutants in sewage are divided into dissolved organic matter and non-soluble matter (ie, SS). Under certain conditions, dissolved organic matter can be converted into non-solvable matter. One of the methods of sewage treatment is to add coagulant and flocculation. The agent transfers most of the dissolved organic matter into non-soluble matter, and then removes all or most of the non-solution-decomposable matter (ie, SS) to achieve the purpose of purifying sewage. The main method for removing SS is to use air flotation. .
The sewage after the dosing reaction enters the air-float mixing zone, and is mixed with the released dissolved gas-water to make the floc adhere to the fine air bubbles, and then enter the air-float zone. The floc is floated to the water surface under the action of air buoyancy to form scum. After the lower layer of fresh water passes through the water collector flow pool, a part of the backflow is used for dissolved gas, and the remaining clear water flows out through the overflow port. After the scum on the water surface of the air flotation pool has accumulated to a certain thickness, it is scraped into the air flotation machine sludge pool by a foam scraper and discharged.
Fourth, installation, commissioning and precautions:
1. Before the equipment is installed, the foundation must be tamped. And use concrete mortar pad 100-150mm high. It can also be installed overhead, but the foundation must be able to bear the weight of the equipment during operation.
2. Adjust the level after the equipment is in place.
3. The equipment needs to be equipped with a cleaning sewer, which can be dug open channels or directly connected to the joint pool, so that the water for flushing the air flotation tank can be discharged.
4. The connecting pipeline between the sewage inlet and the reaction tank should be as short as possible, so as to avoid flocculation being damaged in the pipeline.
5. The clean water outlet can be connected to the sewer for discharge. If it needs to enter the next processing process, it can be directly connected to the next processing equipment.
6. The sludge outlet can be connected to a sludge tank or sludge treatment equipment.
7. The electrical box should generally be placed on the side of the escalator, and the environment should be clean and clean.
A. Before commissioning, the following preparations should be made:
1. Wash all the stolen goods and sundries in the pool.
2. Lubricate the parts that need lubrication, such as water pumps and air compressors.
3. Turn on the power, start the pump, and check whether the direction of rotation is consistent with the direction marked by the arrow. Use manual control to start the air compressor, check whether the air compressor is operating normally, and find out the cause in time if abnormal conditions are found.
4. Press the switch of the foam scraper to make it walk towards the end of the dissolved gas system. After running to the end, under the action of the stroke bumper, the scraper moves in the opposite direction until the sludge tank, the stroke bumper flips the scraper, press the stop button to stop the foam scraping.
B. Trial operation:
1. Add water: make the water level of the air flotation machine reach about 20-50mm from the upper edge of the sludge tank partition. The water level of the air flotation tank can be adjusted by the water collector.
2. Dissolved gas system operation: Close all control valves, turn the electrical knob switch to start the water pump. At this time, the air compressor also enters the automatic working state, and then sequentially open the water pump inlet valve, outlet valve, control valve, pressure The gauge pressure gradually rises and should generally reach 0.4-0.5MPa. At this time, the water outlet control valve of the dissolved gas tank is opened, so that the dissolved gas water passes through the releaser to release the floating pond. A large number of fine air bubbles appear in the air floating pond, so that the clear water becomes milky white. The dissolved gas system is normal, and the higher the dissolved gas pressure, The higher the density of the released dissolved blisters. The gas from the dissolved gas system is provided by the air compressor. As the dissolved air continuously takes away the air in the tank, the air in the tank gradually decreases and the water level rises. When the water level rises to a certain position, the float level gauge will control the operation of the air compressor so that there is a sufficient amount of air in the tank.
3. Air flotation operation: After the dissolved gas system runs normally, the sewage after the dosing reaction is sent to the floating mixing tank. The flow is smaller first, and then gradually increases to a stable value after normal.
4. Dissolved gas water: Tap water is used as the reflux water for the dissolved gas water. After normal operation, the treated water is used as the reflux water. If the amount of detergent in the wastewater is large and there are many foams, which affects the air flotation effect, you can always use clean water.
5. After the scum accumulates to a certain thickness, start the foam scraper.
6. When the equipment is shut down, the sewage control valve should be closed first, then the sewage pump should be closed, scrape the foam, stop the foam scraper, then open the clean water valve, run in tap water for 30 minutes, close the dissolved gas outlet water inlet control valve, stop Clean water pump.