Features and difficulties of township domestic sewage treatment equipment
The domestic sewage of the project is mainly the sewage used in daily life and various detergents, garbage, feces, etc. The domestic sewage contains most nitrogen, phosphorus and sulfur, and there are many carcinogenic bacteria. The domestic sewage treatment process generally determines the degree of sewage treatment and the corresponding treatment process according to the utilization or discharge of sewage and the natural purification capacity of the water body. Part of the treated sewage is used for greening and irrigation.
Solutions and technical features
1. The combination of hydrolytic acidification and biological contact oxidation has effectively improved the treatment effect, and the treated water can reach the national discharge standard.
2. There is less sludge produced, and the sludge produced in each stage can be digested by refluxing, and the final sludge is regularly extracted.
3. The process flow can be organically combined, and it can be set under the ground and can be buried. The ground can be used as a parking lot or green lawn to decorate the surrounding environment.
4. The complete set of equipment has high automation. The fan, water pump and other equipment in the system operate automatically to reduce the workload. This equipment adopts effective measures to reduce noise and odor, and has no impact on the surrounding environment.
5. The effluent can be reused after deep processing.
After treatment effect
The effluent water quality of this sewage treatment system is good. The main water quality indicators can reach the discharge standard, which can well adapt to the instability of the influent water quality. The system effluent can reach the first level standard of comprehensive sewage discharge, which effectively solves the problem that the chromaticity of the effluent cannot meet the standard. real situation. According to the actual requirements and design process, a combination of hydrolytic acidification and biological contact oxidation is adopted to improve water quality, meet the requirements of the effluent, and ensure the long-term stable operation of the sewage treatment system.