This series of products use the latest jet dosing and coagulation methods, high-speed jets to produce dissolved water, air-water separation, and other latest technologies. Compared with other similar products, it has the following advantages:
1. The chemical agent uses a controlled fixed ratio automatic tracking dosing, which overcomes the shortcomings of dosing based on experience and eliminates the old method of dosing with a metering pump, thereby ensuring the best results of flocculation, demulsification and neutralization ;
2. The latest technology that uses high-speed jet technology to directly mix the atmosphere with water to generate dissolved water, which stabilizes the quality of the generated dissolved water and greatly improves the effect of air flotation separation. At the same time, the air compressor was eliminated, the water treatment cost was reduced, and the noise pollution of the air compressor was also avoided.
3. The SF high-efficiency anti-blocking releaser produced by our company is used as an accessory, which prolongs the air floatation time, improves the purification effect, and reduces the burden on subsequent processes. At the same time, equipment downtime caused by blocked releases is eliminated;
4. The application of the jet method to make dissolved water and water technology has eliminated the dissolved gas tower and replaced it with a pipeline dissolved gas system, making the operation simpler, safer and more reliable.
5. The processing technology is perfect, and it has the characteristics of multiple functions of one machine. The user can choose, choose and combine various processes according to the requirements of the quality standard of recycled water.
6. The equipment has reasonable design, compact structure, small footprint, low energy consumption, and stable treatment effect. It is an ideal economical industrial sewage treatment equipment .
2. Scope of application GFC series products are suitable for wastewater treatment in the following industries:
1. Emulsified oily wastewater from mechanical processing and calendering industry.
2. Cleaning oily wastewater from railway locomotives, vehicles and tankers.
3. Refinery wastewater and grease suspension wastewater in the petrochemical industry.
4. Ballast wastewater on ships.
5. Electroplating wastewater of electroplating industry.
6. Wastewater discharged from compressors in the power sector.
7. Tanning wastewater from the tanning industry.
8. Paint mist wastewater in spraying industry.
9. Comprehensive wastewater from automobile, tractor and power machinery industries.